The carefully-chosen Led Zeppelin covers were adapted to suit the vibe.
What does ZEPS stand for?
ZEPS stands for Zeppelin Covers (philately; Zeppelin mail designation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ZEPS
We have 1 other meaning of ZEPS in our Acronym Attic
- Zespol Elektrowni Patnow Adamow Konin (Poland)
- Zhejiang Electric Power Company
- Zhengzhou Electric Power College (China)
- ZheJiang Electric Power Design Institute (China)
- Zero Emission Power Generation
- Zephaniah (biblical book)
- Zilog Electronics Philippines, Inc.
- Zimbabwe Expanded Programme on Immunisation (Family and Child Health Department)
- Zero Emission Power Plant
- Zentrales PReisabwicklungs- und Analysesystem
- Zeppelin Stamps (philately; Zeppelin mail cover designation)
- Zoology Ecology and Plant Sciences (University College Cork; Cork, Ireland)
- Zambia Export Processing Zones Authority
- Zero Emissions Record
- Zero Energy Reactor
- Zero-Energy Resonance
- Zonas Exclusivamente Residenciais
- Zugandik Erabakitzen
- Zero Emissions Research Initiative
- Zhejiang Energy Research Institute (est. 1977; Hanzhou, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of course, a few Zeppelin covers were added to the mix to keep the purists happy, but even they were given a slight twist.
Of course a few Zeppelin covers were added to keep the purists happy, although with a slight twist.
He and a group of schoolmates played Nirvana and Led Zeppelin covers and at the age of 13 were the youngest band to play at London's Rock Garden club.