Novell has launched a new version of ZenWorks, integrating four products into a single platform ZenWorks 11 brings together ZenWorks Configuration Management, ZenWorks Asset Management, ZenWorks Patch Management and ZenWorks Endpoint Security Management providing what Novell calls a "single pane of glass.
What does ZAM stand for?
ZAM stands for Zenworks Asset Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZAM
We have 3 other meanings of ZAM in our Acronym Attic
- Valdivia, Chile - Pichoy (Airport Code)
- Zeolite Australia Pty. Ltd. (Melbourne, Australia)
- Zicom Australia Limited (software company; Australia)
- Zone Artistique Libre (French: Free Art Zone; est. 2003; Quebec, Canada)
- Z. Alexander Looby Library (Nashville, TN)
- Zonas de Actividades Logísticas Portuarias
- Zoning and Land Use Advisory Committee (49th Ward, Chicago)
- Zahnarztpraxis am Mehringhof (German dental practice)
- Zamboanga, Philippines - Zamboanga Airport (Airport Code)
- Zentrum Audiovisuelle Medientechnik (German: Audiovisual Media Technology Center; Bochum, Germany)
- zero all memory (computing)
- Zhao-Atlas-Marks (time-frequency distribution)
- Zinc, Aluminum and Magnesium
- Zinc, Aluminum, Magnesium Alloy Coated Steel
- Zone Announcement Message
- Zinc Aluminum Magnesium and Copper (alloy)
- Zinc Aluminum Alloy
- Zoroastrian Association of Metropolitan Chicago
- Zambezi Watercourse Commission (intergovernmental organization)
- Zimbabwe Association of Music Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are many asset tracking solutions on the market that provide robust asset-management functionality, such as Altiris, IBM's Tivoli, CA's Unicenter Service Desk, and Novell's ZENworks Asset Management.