The SPRESI (SPeicherung und REcherche Strukturchemischer Information) database was originally developed in the 1970s by the All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR (VINITI) in Moscow in collaboration with the Zentrale Informationsverarbeitung Chemie (ZIC) in Berlin.
What does ZIC stand for?
ZIC stands for Zentrale Informationsverarbeitung Chemie (German: Central Information Processing Department for Chemistry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZIC
We have 5 other meanings of ZIC in our Acronym Attic
- Zambia Insurance Business College (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Zimbabwe International Book Fair
- Zimbabwe International Book Fair Association
- Zjednoczony Instytut Badan Jadrowych (Polish: United Institute for Nuclear Research)
- Zavoda Za Izgradnju Banja Luka (Serbia: Division for the Construction of Banja Luka; Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Zyman Institute of Brand Science
- Zivilcourage Im Beruflichen Umfeld (German: Civil Courage in a Professional Environment)
- Zambia Investment Centre
- Zaurus Internet Chat (Sharp Corporation)
- Zawya Industry Classification (Saudi Arabia)
- Zhuhai International Circuit
- Zinc Finger Protein
- Zone Industrielle et Commerciale (French: Industrial and Commercial Zone)
- Zurich Insurance Company
- Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Zee Institute of Creative Arts (Mumbai, India)
- Zhuhai International Convention Center (hotel; China)
- Zero Inter-Code Cross-Correlation
- Zuckerman Institute for Connective Environmental Research (University of East Anglia, UK)
- Zeiss Ikon Collectors Group