Rothensteiner is also chief executive of Raiffeisen Zentralbank and chairman of its Raiffeisen Bank International unit.
What does ZB stand for?
ZB stands for Zentralbank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZB
We have 4 other meanings of ZB in our Acronym Attic
- Zanzibar Writers Initiative (Zanzibar, Tanzania)
- Zentrum für Aus- und Weiterbildung des Mittelstandes (German: Center for Education and Training of the Middle Class; Belgium)
- Zero Administration for Windows (Microsoft)
- Zoo and Wildlife Society (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Zimbabwe Agricultural Welfare Trust (UK)
- Zaporozhsky Avtomobilny Zavod (Ukrainian car manufacturer)
- Zaragoza, Spain - Zaragoza (Airport Code)
- Zucker-Abrahams-Zucker (movie producers)
- Zaphod Beeblebrox (character in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
- Zen Buddhism
Samples in periodicals archive:
The facility was arranged for the Bahrain-based Islamic investment bank by Dubai Bank and Raiffeisen Zentralbank Osterreich AG (RZB) in January 2008 and was due on Januray 27.
The loan was arranged in 2007 by WestLB and Austria's Raiffeisen Zentralbank Osterreich, the Middle East Economic Digest (MEED) said in a report.
uk Release date- 25042009 - Raiffeisen Zentralbank Osterreich AG (RZB) yesterday successfully issued its third benchmark issue in 2009 with a volume of 1.
A consortium including Bank Austria Creditanstalt, Vienna Insurance Group, Raiffeisen Zentralbank and BAWAG P.
The Anti-monopoly Office claimed that the planned sale of the airport to the TwoOne consortium, which consists of Flughafen Wien AG, private equity company Penta AS and Raiffeisen Zentralbank, would result in a regional monopoly.