This is not a report that is going to inspire any kind of change in monetary policy, it is certainly not going to inspire any kind of discussion around this stellar job report that makes them decide to end QE earlier than expected," Zentner said, referring to the Fed's asset-buying program.
What does Z stand for?
Z stands for Zentner (German 50kg)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Z
- Jet Terminal Area
- Lighter-Than-Air Vehicle (US Military aircraft type designation)
- Proton Number (physics)
- Redshift Factor (determines how fast a cosmic object is moving away from Earth)
- Sales in Full (newspaper stock table abbreviation)
- Set of Integers (math)
- Speed Rating (department of transportation maximum tire speed rating of 149+ MPH)
- Ultra Heavy Nuclei
- Unit of Sleep
Samples in periodicals archive:
When you have a housing recovery, it's nearly impossible for the US economy to slip into recession," Zentner says.
Zentner also said that women traditionally look for wealthy men who can provide for their children, but those in more equal countries showed less interest in money and placed more importance on appearance.
While the first half of 2010 looks to be surprising to the upside, worries over the sustainability of strong growth -- (without) government stimulus -- in the second half of the year are growing," said Zentner.
Psychologist Marcel Zentner, who led the University of York team, said: "Our research suggests that it is the beat rather than other features of the music, such as the melody, that produces the response in infants.
At least we continue to see an upward trend in place," said Ellen Zentner, a senior economist at Bank of Tokyo- Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd.
18) In another study that tries to pinpoint the key factor(s) responsible for the recent decline in music sales, Alejandro Zentner challenges Oberholzer and Strumpf by analyzing a European consumer mail survey spread over seven countries which polled people on their levels of internet sophistication.