For example, at zenith angle of 45[degrees], an error in 30 km, distance will be below 1 m due to difference between geodetic and astronomical horizontal coordinates.
What does ZA stand for?
ZA stands for Zenith Angle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZA
We have 2 other meanings of ZA in our Acronym Attic
- Zelda 64 (game)
- Zilog Z80 8-bit microprocessor chip
- Z-95 Headhunter Starfighter (Star Wars)
- [not an acronym] Pizza
- South Africa (according to ISO)
- Zarephath (NJ, USA)
- Zeger-Abrams (est. 1977; Glenside, PA)
- Zeitausgleich (German: compensatory time off)
- Zelda's Adventure (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This increase may vary depending on specific wavelength, season and solar zenith angle (Bais et al.
Their studies included reflectance compensation of the effect of varying solar zenith angles so that the validation remains under time constraint.