5mm Compact Footprint * Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL): 2a * ESD Protected with embedded Zener diode * Low profile height: 1.
What does ZD stand for?
ZD stands for Zener Diode
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ZD
We have 5 other meanings of ZD in our Acronym Attic
- Zamboanga City Water District (Philippines)
- ZyXEL Certified Wireless Engineer
- Zero-Cost Exception
- Zero Coupon Yield Curve
- Zavodi Crvena Zastava (Serbian automobile sales division; Zastava Automobiles)
- Zero Correlation Zone
- Start of Message (radioteletype)
- Zachodniopomorskie Centrum Zaawansowanych Technologii (Polish: West Center for Advanced Technology)
- Zadar, Croatia (license plate)
- ZDaemon (multiplayer Doom port)
Samples in periodicals archive:
High-voltage zener diodes (voltage rating 18 to 60V).
The company's production of zener diodes is running at full capacity to meet excessive orders from backlight manufacturers.
He designed an electrical circuit in which appropriate resistors replaced the springs, and devices known as Zener diodes replaced the strings.