For six consecutive weekends beginning with the third week in August, plump and tasty white-crowned pigeons, and white-winged, mourning and zenaida doves, are Jamaica's only legal game.
What does ZEND stand for?
ZEND stands for Zenaida Dove (bird species)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zeus Early Missile Test Radar
- Zerflainian Enterprizes (Gaithersburg, Maryland)
- Zero Effort NAC (Network Access Control; software)
- Zero Effort Network
- Zero Energy Neighborhood
- Zero Engine Noise
- Zona Espansione Nord (Italian: North Expansion Area; neighborhood)
- Zoological Education Network Inc. (pet care)
- Zenith Distance
- Central Union of Agricultural Co-Operative of Japan
- Zero Emission Norwegian Gas (research and development; Norway)
- Zero Energy New Homes
- Queen Zein Al Sharaf Institute for Development
- Zero Emission No Noise (automobile)
- Z Education Online (website)
- Zero Emissions Operation (electric car; Dodge)
- Zero Energy Office (building; Malaysia)
- Zespol Elektrowni Ostroleka (Polish: Power Band Ostroleka; Ostroleka, Poland; electric company)
- Zone Entièrement Ouverte (French: Completely Open Area; online journal)
- Zoning Enforcement Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
03 Rose-breasted Grosbeak (Pheucticus ludovicianus) 1 0 Resident Landbirds Scaly-naped Pigeon (Patagioenas squamosa) 5 16 Zenaida Dove (Zenaida aurita) 27 54 0.
Grey Kingbirds often arrived shortly after the traps had been baited and were observed chasing both Zenaida Doves (Zenaida aurita) and Carib Grackles from the trap area on at least four occasions in what appeared to be failed attempts to steal food.