He was, in fact, a Zen monk and founder of the Zen Hospice Project.
What does ZHP stand for?
ZHP stands for Zen Hospice Project (end-of-life care)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZHP
We have 11 other meanings of ZHP in our Acronym Attic
- Zastupitelstvo hlavního mesta Prahy (Municipal Assembly of the City of Prague )
- Zbrane Hromadneho Niceni (Czech: Weapons of Mass Destruction)
- Zuid Holland Noord (Dutch)
- Zveza Za Hokej Na Travi Slovenije (Slovenian: Alliance for Field Hockey Slovenia)
- Houston, British Columbia, Canada (Airport Code)
- Zoning Hearing Officer
- Zürich Online
- Zadok House of Prayer (Fort Mill, SC)
- Zetas Helping Other People Excel
- High Pass Input Impedance (ADSL transceiver)
- Zero Hunger Program (Brazil)
- Zku Harcerstwa Polskiego (Polish: Polish Scouting Association)
- Zwi¹zek Harcerstwa Polskiego (Polish scout organisation)
- Zwiazek Harcerstwa Polskiego (Institute of Party History)
- Zone d'Habitation à Prédominance Résidentielle (French: Predominantly Residential Housing Area; Belgium)
- Zelda Headquarters
- Zeer Hoge Resolutie (Dutch: Very High Resolution)
- Zek Harcerstwa Rzeczypospolitej (Polish: Scouting Association of the Republic; Warsaw, Poland)
- Zenithal Hourly Rate
- Zero Hop Routing
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Home with Dying: A Zen Hospice Approach (Shambhala Publications, 240 pages, $15 paperback) is by Merrill Collett, who lived four years at the San Francisco Zen center while working as a volunteer caregiver at the Zen Hospice Project.