Beginning in 1967, Glassman first studied under Taizan Maezumi Roshi, the founder of the Zen Center of Los Angeles, and was ordained three years later as a Soto Zen priest.
What does ZCLA stand for?
ZCLA stands for Zen Center of Los Angeles (Buddhist Temple; California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Zippo/Case International Swap Meet
- Zona de Convergencia InterTropical (Spanish: low-pressure strip in equatorial zone)
- Zambrowskie Cieplownictwo I Wodociagi (Polish: Zambrowski Heating and Water)
- Zell's Combat Kingdom (website)
- Zuid-hollandse Centrale Klachtencommissie Kinderopvang (Dutch: South Holland Central Complaints Children; child welfare)
- Zacatecas, Zacatecas, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Zandu Chemicals Ltd. (est. 1991; Mumbai, India)
- Zigbee Cluster Library
- Zoonotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- Zuari Cement Limited (Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Italcementi Group)
- Zero Coupon Loan Stock (Forth Ports PLC; UK)
- Zomi Christian Literature Society
- ZimedCoolleadStudiosnNet (website)
- Zoned Constant Linear Velocity
- ZCorp Color Printer
- Zenith Color Monitor
- Zenworks Configuration Manager (Novell)
- Ziegler Capital Management, LLC (Chicago, IL)
- Zimbabwe College of Music (est. 1948)
- Zinc Composite Material
Samples in periodicals archive:
After going on a pilgrimage to Japan with dharma practitioners from the Zen Center of Los Angeles, I travelled to Bangkok with two of my students.