Zee group owner Subhash Chandra and CEO of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Punit Goenka have left for London.
What does ZEEL stand for?
ZEEL stands for Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (based in India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zespól Elektrowni Dolna Odra (Polish power company)
- Zero-Energy Density of States
- Blimp Squadron (US Navy)
- Zimbabwe Economic Development Strategy
- Zonal Electrical Distribution System
- Zentrale Endoskopie-Einheit (German: National Endoscopy Unit; University Hospital Tübingen; Tübingen, Germany)
- Zona Económica Exclusiva (Portugal)
- Zone Economique Exclusive
- Zuni Entrepreneurial Enterprises (Zuni, NM)
- Zona Ekonomi Eksklusif Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Exclusive Economic Zone)
- Zeekoevlei Environmental Education Programme (est. 2001; South Africa)
- Zero Energy Experimental Pile
- Zero-End Expiratory Pressure
- Zero Emission Energy Systems
- Zimbabwe Electricity and Energy Workers' Union
- Zebrafish Embryo Fibroblast (biochemistry)
- Zero Emissions Forum
- Zero Energy First (UK)
- Zero-Employment Family (China)
- Zimbabwe Exiles Forum (Pretoria, South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mumbai, India-based Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited, one of India's leading television, media and entertainment companies, also will begin distributing its programming at 68.