Then we hear the beautiful words of the priest Zechariah at the birth of his son John, that messenger, that advance team.
What does ZECH stand for?
ZECH stands for Zechariah
This definition appears very frequently
- Zero Entry Cost (banking)
- Zimbabwe Electoral Commission
- Zinc Electrochemical Cell
- Zona Especial Canaria (Spanish: Canary Islands Special Zone)
- Zone d'Exploitation Contrôlée (French: Controlled Harvesting Zones; Quebec, Canada)
- Zone d'Expressions Coopératives (French: Area Co-Expression; website)
- Zero Emission Coal Alliance
- Zinc Electro-Chemical Cell
- Zuni Education and Career Development Center (New Mexico)
- Zeus Energy Consulting Group (Houston, TX)
- Zone of Exhumed Continental Mantle (geology)
- Zegrahm (Zehnder Grove Harrision Metz & Messick) & Eco Expeditions (Seattle, Washington)
- Zero Emissions Conference
- Zero Emission Coal Process (emissions-free electrical power generation; Los Alamos National Laboratory; Los Alamos, NM)
- Zone Emergency Communications Planner (US DHS/FEMA)
- Zero-Quantum Coherence Correlation Spectroscopy
- Zero Energy Design (energy producing buildings with no net annual utility bills)
- Zero Energy Development
- Zero Errors Driving (driving course)
- Zero-Entropy Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
144 BS2615 The form of each citation of Jewish Scriptures in the Gospel was chosen specifically to serve the purpose of that citation, says Bynum, and he seeks an adequate explanation for the unusual form of Zechariah 12:10 as cited in John 19:37 and the role in plays in the Johannine narrative.
This is not John the Baptist's father, but another Zechariah (the writing prophet, who bears the right lineage; or the priest's son in 2 Chronicles 24:20 who is stoned in the Temple court; or another fellow cited in the historical writings of Josephus).
Zechariah 13:9 THE foundations of worship is friendship with God.
More refreshing is John Kessler's article on the image of "Diaspora and Homeland" as portrayed in Zechariah 1-8.