A designated farm to help preserve the medicinal plants at the Zayed Complex for Herbal Research and Traditional Medicine in Abu Dhabi has been recently recognised by the World Health Organiszation (WHO) as a regional centre for herbal research.
What does ZCHRTM stand for?
ZCHRTM stands for Zayed Complex for Herbal Research and Traditional Medicine (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Zeolite Crystal Growth
- Zhangye City Government (China)
- Zoonosis Control Group (Texas Department of State Health Services)
- Zambia Coffee Growers Association
- Zhenjiang Coking and Gas Group (Zhenjiang, China)
- Zeeland Community Hospital (Zeeland, MI)
- Zero Carbon Home (environmental rating)
- zone of chondrocyte hypertrophy
- Zibo Cargill Huanghelong Bioengineering (Zibo, China)
- Zamboanga Chong Hua High School (Philippines)
- Zionsville Community High School (Zionsville, IN)
- Zone, Cylinder, Head and Sector (computing)
- Zambia Copper Investments Ltd
- Zarqa Chamber of Industry (Jordan)
- Zero Clearance Insert (saw accessory)
- Zevenbergen Capital Investments LLC (Seattle, WA)
- Zippo Club Italia (Italian: Zippo Club Italy; lighters)
- Zyderm Collagen Implant
- Zero Committed Information Rate
- Zippo/Case International Swap Meet