Mohammed bin Abdulmalik al-Sheikh was tasked with opening the market within a year, a Saudi executive familiar with the matter told Zawya Dow Jones.
What does ZDJ stand for?
ZDJ stands for Zawya Dow Jones (news service)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZDJ
- Zentrale Dienste Informatik (German: Central Services Computer Science)
- Zentralverband Deutscher Ingenieure eV (German: Central Association of German Engineers; Munich, Germany)
- Zero Day Initiative (3Com/Tippingpoint)
- Zilog Debug Interface (debugging software)
- Zimbabwe Defence Industries
- Ziff-Davis Internet Magazine
- Zaklad Doswiadczalny Instytutu Spawalnictwa (Polish experimental welding institute)
- Zveze Delovnih Invalidov Slovenije (Slovenian: Association of Disabled Workers Slovenia)
- Zarz d Dróg i Transportu (Polish: Road and Public Transport Administration Office)
- Berne, Switzerland - Berne-RR Station (Airport Code)
- Zentralrat der Juden in Deutschland (German: Central Council of Jews in Germany; est. 1950)
- Zentralkomitees der Deutschen Katholiken (German: Central Committee of German Catholics; Bonn, Germany)
- Zentralrat der Deutschen Katholiken (German Catholic Church Council)
- Zentralverband Deutsches Kfz (German: German Automotive Industry)
- Zentralverbandes Deutsches Kraftfahrzeuggewerbe (German: German Central Association for Motor Trades)
- Zentrum Demokratische Kultur (German: Democratic Culture Center)
- Zero Degrees Kelvin
- ZigBee Demo Kit (Renesas Electronics Corp.)
- ZigBit Development Kit
- Compensated Z-Densilog (oil exploration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ZAWYA DOW JONES DUBAI DUBAI-BASED Emirates Airline has launched a $1 billion, 10-year Islamic bond after the world's largest carrier by international traffic received strong demand, according to an arranging bank.
Dubai Aluminium Company (Dubal) has bought a 20 per cent stake in a calciner development project in China, said Zawya Dow Jones report.
25bn Islamic bond, or sukuk, Zawya Dow Jones has reported, citing a banker familiar with the transaction.
Libya's oil minister Abdurahman Benyezza was reported saying by Zawya Dow Jones , at the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries,OPEC, meeting in Cairo, that there is a "gentlemen" agreement inside the organisation, to accommodate the country's crude oil as production recovers.
The move will be implemented in partnership with the private sector, newswire Zawya Dow Jones said, citing a report on Saturday in the Al Hayat daily.
It's an important part of the process but a settlement is sometime away," the person who declined to be identified told Zawya Dow Jones Sunday.