The Zarit Burden Interview (Zarit, Reever, & Bach-Peterson, 1980) is a 22-item scale designed to provide a global measure of caregiver distress.
What does ZBI stand for?
ZBI stands for Zarit Burden Interview (psychology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZBI
We have 6 other meanings of ZBI in our Acronym Attic
- Zoning Board of Examiners and Appeals (Alaska)
- Zythos Beer Festival (Belgium)
- Ziraat Bankasi Fen Lisesi (Turkish: Ziraat Bankasi Science High School; Balikesir, Turkey)
- Zebbug-Malta (postal locality, Malta)
- Zentraler Betriebshof Gladbeck (Germany: Central Depot Gladbeck; Gladbeck, Germany)
- Zerspanungstechnik Bruck GmbH (German engineering company)
- Zilker Botanical Garden (Austin, TX)
- Zonnegemse Bond Gepensioneerden (Dutch: Zonnegem Pensioners Bond; Zonnegam, Belgium)
- Zeljeznice Bosne Herzegovine (Railways of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Zimbabwe Broadcasting Holdings (government owned company)
- Zebra Basic Interpreter
- Zemba Bros., Inc. (Zanesville, OH)
- Zero Back Injuries
- Zero Based Index Equities
- Ziff Brothers Investments
- Zust Bachmeier International (various locations)
- Zone-Based Intrusion Detection System
- Zentralschweizer Berufsbildungsämter-Konferenz (German; Swiss professional training conference)
- Z-Beamlet Laser
- Zablocki Branch Library (Milwaukee, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The factor structure of a Chinese version of the Zarit Burden Interview was assessed with a random sample of Chinese caregivers in Canada.
The majority of research uses the Zarit Burden Interview, but it is not without criticism.