Arisaema triphyllum (jack-in-the-pulpit), Zanthoxylum americanum (prickly-ash), Erythronium albidum (prairie fawnlily), Viola pubescens (smooth yellow violet), and Parthenocissus quinquefolia (Virginia creeper).
What does ZAAM stand for?
ZAAM stands for Zanthoxylum Americanum (common pricklyash)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZAAM
We have 1 other meaning of ZAAM in our Acronym Attic
- Zone of Advanced Achievement
- Zone of Available Assistance (ecology)
- Zoning Agreement Amendment (city planning; various locations)
- Zoning Amendment Application
- Zoological Association of America (est. 2005; Punta Gorda, FL)
- Zoroastrian Association of Alberta (Alberta, Canada)
- Zambia Amateur Athletics Association
- Ziegler Abend Aluminium Bearbeitung (German: Ziegler Evening Aluminum Machining)
- Zantedeschia Aethiopica (calla lily)
- Zest Anchor Advanced Generation
- Zion Australia Adelaide Mission
- Zurich Alternative Asset Management (New York, NY)
- Zakariyan Alumni Association of Physicists (Pakistan)
- Zone Annunciator Alarm Panel (Sprint)
- zSeries Application Assist Processor (IBM)
- ZTreeWin Assistant Application Program (software)
- Zyvox Annual Appraisal of Potency and Spectrum
- Z Axis Alignment Ruling
- Zebra as a Service (Selling to Zebras, Inc.)
- Zeeman Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract Leaf, fruit, stem, bark and root of Zanthoxylum americanum were investigated for antifungal activity with 11 strains of fungi representing diverse opportunistic and systemic pathogens, including Candida albicans, Cryptococcus neoformans and Aspergillus fumigatus.