Often it is the simplest schemes that catch my eye - I saw a North London garden full of Zantedeschia aethiopica, the Arum lily, their purest white flowers and lush green leaves creating a tropical and arresting sight.
What does ZAAE stand for?
ZAAE stands for Zantedeschia Aethiopica (calla lily)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zona Antigen activity (enzymes)
- Zone d'Amélioration des Affaires (French: Business Improvement Area; Canada)
- Zone of Advanced Achievement
- Zone of Available Assistance (ecology)
- Zoning Agreement Amendment (city planning; various locations)
- Zoning Amendment Application
- Zoological Association of America (est. 2005; Punta Gorda, FL)
- Zoroastrian Association of Alberta (Alberta, Canada)
- Zambia Amateur Athletics Association
- Ziegler Abend Aluminium Bearbeitung (German: Ziegler Evening Aluminum Machining)
- Zest Anchor Advanced Generation
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (common pricklyash)
- Zion Australia Adelaide Mission
- Zurich Alternative Asset Management (New York, NY)
- Zakariyan Alumni Association of Physicists (Pakistan)
- Zone Annunciator Alarm Panel (Sprint)
- zSeries Application Assist Processor (IBM)
- ZTreeWin Assistant Application Program (software)
- Zyvox Annual Appraisal of Potency and Spectrum
- Z Axis Alignment Ruling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other bulbs which may come back depending on the rain and snow include Gladiolus calianthus, canna, crinum, eucharis, Nerine bowdenii, tigridia and Zantedeschia aethiopica.
Other bulbs which may come back, depending on the winter rain and snow, Crocosmia add colour to borders when a lot of other plants are past their best include Gladiolus calianthus, canna, crinum, eucharis, Nerine bowdenii, tigridia and Zantedeschia aethiopica.
Other bulbs which may come back depending on the winter rain and snow include Gladiolus calianthus, canna, crinum, eucharis, Nerine bowdenii, tigridia and Zantedeschia aethiopica.
Masson collected many plants, including zantedeschia aethiopica - a genus now popular with many home gardeners who use it to help create an exotic summer look.
Plant containers with brightly-coloured coleus instead of geraniums, or go minimalist with the ultimate designer plant - arum lily or zantedeschia aethiopica, with its amazing white goblet-shaped flowers and arrow-shaped leaves.