Prior to joining CDC Capital Partners, he was chief executive at the Zambia Privatisation Agency where he was responsible for the divestiture of over 240 enterprises: he also worked for KPMG Peat Marwick in the UK and Meridien Financial Services in Zambia.
What does ZPA stand for?
ZPA stands for Zambia Privatisation Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZPA
We have 13 other meanings of ZPA in our Acronym Attic
- Zona Pellucida
- Zona Pellucida (protein)
- Zone of Protection
- Zone Protégée (French: Protected Area)
- Zoom Player (media player)
- Zupan's Optimization
- Zero Padding Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Zona Pellucida Glycoprotein 1 (sperm receptor)
- Zona Pellucida 3 (binding receptor)
- Russia Zone 3 (GMT +4:00)
- Zappa Resources, Ltd. (stock symbol)
- Zero Period Acceleration
- Zerowait Parts Assurance (Zerowait Corporation)
- Zeus Program Analysis
- Zombie Protection Agency
- Zone of Polarizing Activity
- Zone of Proliferating Activity (biology)
- Zone of Proximal Adjustment (ecology)
- Zone Plate Array
- Zwiazek Polek w Ameryce (Polish Women's Alliance of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zambia Privatisation Agency (ZPA) public relations officer Jane Shamwana said in an interview with African Business that approximately $93m plus has been raised from the sale of parastatals also known as State Owned Enterprises (SOEs).
However, this does not explain certain actions that government must have known would raise eyebrows, especially the transfer of the ZCCM privatisation exercise from the Zambia Privatisation Agency (ZPA) to the Government/ZCCM negotiating team, headed by the same man the MMD government had fired in 1991 from his post as Chief Executive of ZCCM, Francis Kaunda.