] Kuhn L, Aldrovandi GM, Sinkala M, Kankasa C, Semrau K, Kasonde P, Mwiya M, Tsai WY and DM Thea Zambia Exclusive Breastfeeding Study (ZEBS).
What does ZEBS stand for?
ZEBS stands for Zambia Exclusive Breastfeeding Study (US NIH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZEBS
- Zentralstelle zur Erfassung und Bewertung von Ersatz- und Ergänzungsmethoden zum Tierversuch (German Center for Documentation & Evaluation of Alternative Methods to Animals)Experiments
- Zurich Employee Benefits Network (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Zaire Ebola Virus
- Zero Energy Building Project
- Z Epstein-Barr Replication Activator (genetics)
- Zeer Eenvoudige Binaire RekenAutomaat (Dutch post office computer system, from 1960s)
- Zero Coupon Euro-Sterling Bearer or Registered Accruing
- Zero Energy Building Research Alliance (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Zoo Ecology and Biology Resources Access (Lincoln Park Zoo learning center)
- Zurich Extragalactic Bayesian Redshift Analyzer (astronomy software)
- Zero Energy Bound State (physics)
- Zion Evangelical Bible School (South Africa)
- Zurich Elite Business School (Switzerland)
- Zèbres en Cavale (French: Zebras in Cavale; blog)
- Zenith Electronics Corporation
- Zero Entry Cost (banking)
- Zimbabwe Electoral Commission
- Zinc Electrochemical Cell
- Zona Especial Canaria (Spanish: Canary Islands Special Zone)
- Zone d'Exploitation Contrôlée (French: Controlled Harvesting Zones; Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cessation of breast-feeding plays a small mediating role in the association between maternal CD4 count and child mortality, according to an analysis of data from the Zambia Exclusive Breastfeeding Study conducted in Lusaka.