The Investment Promotion Director of the Zambia Development Agency (ZDA) - Florence Mumba has stated that the African nation has obtained investment commitments worth over $10 billion, which is greater than the aimed amount of $4 billion.
What does ZDA stand for?
ZDA stands for Zambia Development Agency (est. 2006; Lusaka, Zambia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZDA
We have 3 other meanings of ZDA in our Acronym Attic
- Zenith Distance
- Zero Defects
- Zero Doppler
- Zero Drift (electronics)
- Zinc Depleted (biochemistry)
- Zip Disk
- Zone de Détection (French: Detection Zone; security)
- Zone Description
- Zinc Finger Domain
- Zimbabwe Diabetic Association
- Zinc Development Association
- Zu Den Akten (German: To The Documents)
- Zeus Distributed Authentication and Content
- Zertifikat Deutsch Als Fremdsprache
- Zero Defect Application Kernel
- Zafara Double Agent Plushie (neopets)
- Zentralausschuss Der Agrargewerblichen Wirtschaft (German agrarian-commercial economy central committee)
- Zimbabwe Domestic and Allied Workers Union (est. 1980)
- Zeitschriftendatenbank (States Library Berlin; specialized database for international serial titles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muhabi Lungu, director of investment promotion and privatization at the Zambia Development Agency, said, "Just like Egypt, we in Zambia have been making enormous strides in the past 10 years.
Zambia Development Agency (ZDA) Spokeswoman Margaret Chimanse said Zambia and Zhonghui Mining Group signed an investment agreement on Tuesday.
Zambia Development Agency (ZDA) inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Investrust Bank PLC.