A black-and-white Zambia Daily Mail photo from 1972 shows the striker dressed in a suit and tie holding a ball inscribed with "1972 Godfrey Chitalu 107 goals".
What does ZDM stand for?
ZDM stands for Zambia Daily Mail (government-owned newspaper; Zambia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZDM
We have 4 other meanings of ZDM in our Acronym Attic
- Zentrum Demokratische Kultur (German: Democratic Culture Center)
- Zero Degrees Kelvin
- ZigBee Demo Kit (Renesas Electronics Corp.)
- ZigBit Development Kit
- Compensated Z-Densilog (oil exploration)
- Z-Density Log (geophysics)
- Zavos Diagnostic Laboratories, Inc. (Lexington, KY)
- Zero Delay Lockout
- Zach de la Rocha (rapper)
- Za Direktni Marketing (Czech: For Direct Marketing)
- Zentralblatt für Didaktik der Mathematik (German, international reviews on mathematical education)
- ZENworks (Zero Effort Networks) Desktop Management (Novell, Inc.)
- Ziff Davis Media, Inc. (publisher; New York)
- Zigong Dinosaur Museum (Zigong City, China)
- Zone Démilitarisée (French: Demilitarized Zone, DMZ)
- ZENworks Desktop Management 7
- Zatvoreni Dobrovoljni Mirovinski Fond (Croatian: Indoor Voluntary Pension Fund)
- Zeitschrift der Deutschen Morgenländischen Gesellschaft (Magazine of the German Oriental Society)
- Ziff Davis Market Intelligence (formerly Computer Intelligence)
- Zwemclub De Merel Leopoldsburg (Dutch: The Swim Club Merel Leopoldsburg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite these tensions, the incoming Mineworkers Union of Zambia president Oswell Muny enyembe has spoken supportively of Chinese investors, telling the Zambia Daily Mail, "We cannot wholesomely (sic) condemn the Chinese-owned mining houses.
Officials from the Zambian Ministry of Health were distributing the nets in the Chitulika village community centre in the northern town of Mpika on Wednesday as a part of an anti-malaria campaign, the government-owned Zambia Daily Mail reported.
South African Airways and Zambian Skyways are negotiating a code-share agreement to share the Johannesburg-Ndula route according to the Zambia Daily Mail.
Debt relief possible Mr Meyers was recently quoted in the Zambia Daily Mail as saying his organisation's insistence is based on the "belief that debt relief in the absence of sound policies may not effectively underpin the efficient use of the additional resources issuing from the initiative.