MCL is under the joint ownership of Nava Bharat Limited of Singapore and Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines - Investment Holdings.
What does ZCCM stand for?
ZCCM stands for Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ZCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Z Car Club Association
- Z Car Club of Colorado
- Zapata County Chamber of Commerce (Texas)
- Zion Cathedral Christian Church (Fayetteville, NC)
- Zion Christian Community Church (Philippines)
- Zayed Centre for Coordination and Follow-Up (Abu Dhabi)
- Zhytomyr Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Zhytomyr, Ukraine)
- Zanzibar Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture
- Z Car Club Inland Valley
- Zodiac Clothing Company Limited (Mumbai, India)
- Z Car Club of New England
- Z Car Club of Northern Virginia
- Zambia Centre for Communication Programmes (est. 2002)
- Zanzibar Cetacean Conservation Project
- Z-Vector Coupled Cluster with Single and Double Excitation
- Z-Car Club of Washington
- Zero Cross Detector
- Zero Crossing Density (biomedical engineering)
- Zirconium Chemical Distribution (Brussels, Belgium)
- Zoonosis Control Division (Texas Department of Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CDNX Symbol ``FM'') is pleased to announce that following the submission of a bid by a consortium comprising First Quantum Minerals and Glencore International AG, it has received written notification by Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines (``ZCCM'') that the bid was successful.
Once among the world's major copper producers, Zambia is under pressure to privatise the money-losing Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines.
NYSE: OMP) ("OMG") announced today that it has purchased Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines Limited (ZCCM) material for its Kokkola Chemicals Oy refinery.
Umicore, Vale Inco, Xstrata Plc, and Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines.
The Nava Bharat plans to set up an environmental friendly coal mining plant in Zambia, Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines Investment Limited Maamba Collieries, in the interest of protecting the environment and the people in the surrounding areas.
5% stake, was created two years ago by the privatisation of Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines (ZCCM) Stephen Williams
The consortium, which also includes Avmin Limited of South Africa and Commonwealth Development Corporation of the UK, has been negotiating with the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) on the purchase of a 94 percent interest in the Nkana and Nchanga Divisions of the Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines (ZCCM) Limited.