ZAKUM Development Company (Zadco) is considering price offers in the region of $4 billion from five contenders to build onshore facilities for Abu Dhabi's Upper Zakum (UZ) 750 oilfield expansion project.
What does ZADCO stand for?
ZADCO stands for Zakum Development Company (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Z Association of Cleveland Ohio
- Zimbabwe Association of Community Radio Stations
- Zoology: Analysis of Complex Systems (online and print journal)
- Zimbabwe Association of Community Theatre
- Zadar, Croatia (Airport Code)
- Zagrebacko Arhivisticko Drustvo (Croatian: Zagreb Archival Society; est. 1998)
- Zanzibar Association of the Disabled (Africa)
- Zone d'Aménagement Différé (French: Deferred Development Zone)
- Zoning Administration Division (Fairfax County, VA)
- Zutphen Apeldoorn Deventer (German region)
- Zentrale Abrechnungsstelle Darmstadt Dieburg (German: Darmstadt Dieburg Central Clearinghouse)
- Zambian Association for Distance Education
- Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights
- Zentralstelle für Agrardokumentation und -information (Bonn, Germany)
- Zone d'Aménagement Différé à Caractère Industriel (French: Industrial Character Deferred Development Zone; Belgium)
- Zero Assumption Digital Image Recovery
- zones d’activités économiques
- Zamboanga Arturo Eustaquio Colleges
- Zentralstelle für Atomkernenergie-Dokumentation
- Zero Age Extreme Horizontal Branch
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technip, in a consortium with National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC), was awarded by Zakum Development Company (ZADCO) a lump sum engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, commissioning and start-up contract for the Upper Zakum 750K project in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Abu Dhabi's Zakum Development Company (ZADCO), operator of the field on behalf of ADNOC, confirmed the outage, but said it was for normal maintenance and would not affect monthly average production.
ALHOSN University, a leading Abu Dhabi-based university dedicated to high-quality and value-based education, will demonstrate how its engineering programs complement energy developments in Abu Dhabi and across the UAE during the Zakum Development Company (ZADCO) Education Fair which started today (Wednesday, March 17, 2010) and will run until March 24, 2010 at the Sheikh Khalifa Complex in Abu Dhabi.
Developed by Adnoc subsidiary Zakum Development Company (Zadco), redevelopment is going ahead in two phases.