The bank has opened its 20th new branch in Gunduliceva street, Zagreb, Croatia.
What does ZAG stand for?
ZAG stands for Zagreb, Croatia (Airport Code)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ZAG
We have 9 other meanings of ZAG in our Acronym Attic
- Z-Axis Adhesive Film
- Zambia Air Force
- Zero Alignment Feature
- Zombie Alliance Force (gaming group)
- Zombie Army Forums
- Zombie Assault Force (gaming)
- Zone Assistance Fund (New Jersey)
- Zelda and Fire Emblem (gaming; Legend of Zelda)
- Zambia Federation of the Disabled
- Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty (Mobile Suit Gundam)
- Zirconium Aluminum Glycinate (immunology)
- Zn-Alpha2-Glycoprotein (gene)
- Zoning Advisory Group (Clayton County, GA)
- ZP (Zomepirac) Acyl Glucuronide
- Zymosan-Activated Granulocytes (physiology)
- Zysman, Aharoni, Gayer & Ady Kaplan & Co. (Israeli law firm)
- Zoroastrian Association of Greater Boston Area
- Zambia Association of Geographic Information Systems
- Zoroastrian Association of Greater New York
- Zapis Aktov Grazhdanskogo Sostoyaniya (registry office, Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Travel Business Review - 28 September 2011 Hilton Worldwide, a subsidiary of the Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX), a US-based hospitality company, has entered into a management agreement with BP Pluto, a Craotia-based company, for a new DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Zagreb, Croatia.
Summary: Jeddah, Rabi Al-Awwal 30, 1432, March 5, 2011, SPA -- The Holy Quran Memorization International Organization and the Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ISESCO) in cooperation with the Islamic Sheikhdom in the city of Zagreb, Croatia, have recently organized the Quranic Educational.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Skyservice Airlines has confirmed that its seasonal scheduled air service to Zagreb, Croatia, will start again from 28 May 2008.
The team will play in one event beginning Friday in Zagreb, Croatia, and another scheduled for Aug.
2002: Facing physical attacks, including a tear-gas grenade, 200 marchers participate in the first pride parade in Zagreb, Croatia.
Natalie was born in Zagreb, Croatia, and she graduated from the Croatian State Academy of Music with an Academic Musician and Concert Artist Diploma.