He said: "Our 51st base Maastricht opened in December and we will open six new bases from April in Eindhoven, Krakow, Zadar, Croatia, Chania, Greece, Marrakesh and Fez, Morocco.
What does ZD stand for?
ZD stands for Zadar, Croatia (license plate)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZD
We have 5 other meanings of ZD in our Acronym Attic
- Zinc Coated Washer
- Zion Center for Worship and the Arts (Charlotte, NC)
- Zamboanga City Water District (Philippines)
- ZyXEL Certified Wireless Engineer
- Zero-Cost Exception
- Zero Coupon Yield Curve
- Zavodi Crvena Zastava (Serbian automobile sales division; Zastava Automobiles)
- Zero Correlation Zone
- Start of Message (radioteletype)
- Zachodniopomorskie Centrum Zaawansowanych Technologii (Polish: West Center for Advanced Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
131 SF61 From the ninth International Mediterranean Symposium, held in Zadar, Croatia, in October 2010, agricultural and environmental scientists analyze relationships between raising livestock and the environment they are raised in, as a step to optimizing the balance between production and environmental health.
MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF ELECTRIC ARC AT HIGH VOLTAGE SYSTEMS, 18th DAAAM International Symposium 25th October 2007 at the University of Zadar, Zadar, Croatia.
That result guaranteed the West Kirby Sailing Club member a spot at the ISAF Youth Sailing World Championships that will take place in Zadar, Croatia, starting on the 7th July.
180-181, ISSN 1726-9679, ISBN 3-901509-58-5, Zadar, Croatia Cotet, C.