Jorge Flores, a spokesman for the state's prosecutors, said the marines arrived at a safe house just outside the city of Zacatecas when they were attacked by an armed group.
What does ZAC stand for?
ZAC stands for Zacatecas (Estado de México)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ZAC
We have 26 other meanings of ZAC in our Acronym Attic
- Zambia Association of Business Development Trainers
- Zimbabwe Adult Basic Education Course
- Zinc/Air-Battery-System-Infrastructure for the European Union
- Zambia Amateur Boxing Federation
- Zimbabwe Allied Banking Group
- Zone, Aisle, Bin, Item (warehouse location encoding)
- Zero Administration Business Objects (software)
- Zambia Bureau of Standards
- Zymosan Activated Bovine Sera (immunology)
- Zacapa (Guatemala, territorial division)
- Zamil Air Conditioners (Saudi Arabia)
- Zero Accident Culture (workplace safety program)
- Zero Administration Client (Network Associates)
- Zero Auto-Correlation
- Zion Adventure Company (Utah)
- Zoar Activity Center
- Zojirushi America Corporation
- Zone Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Zone d'Activité Commerciale
- Zone d'Aménagement Concerté (French: Integrated Development Zone)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The facility, at the newly established Zacatecas Aerospace Park, is predicted to employ up to 400 people and it will be accretive to earnings towards the end of fiscal year 2011.
Padilla estimated economic losses to bean producers in Zacatecas at about 700 million pesos (US$65 million) this year.
com, for all immigrants from the state of Zacatecas.
Zacatecas is the birthplace of immigrant political power.
However, the government of the state of Zacatecas went to court and successfully blocked the move.