Minister of Energy & Mines, Erick Archila said it might be in operation in Zacapa from August 2014.
What does ZAC stand for?
ZAC stands for Zacapa (Guatemala, territorial division)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZAC
We have 26 other meanings of ZAC in our Acronym Attic
- Zine El Abidine Ben Ali (president of Tunisia)
- Zambia Association of Business Development Trainers
- Zimbabwe Adult Basic Education Course
- Zinc/Air-Battery-System-Infrastructure for the European Union
- Zambia Amateur Boxing Federation
- Zimbabwe Allied Banking Group
- Zone, Aisle, Bin, Item (warehouse location encoding)
- Zero Administration Business Objects (software)
- Zambia Bureau of Standards
- Zymosan Activated Bovine Sera (immunology)
- Zacatecas (Estado de México)
- Zamil Air Conditioners (Saudi Arabia)
- Zero Accident Culture (workplace safety program)
- Zero Administration Client (Network Associates)
- Zero Auto-Correlation
- Zion Adventure Company (Utah)
- Zoar Activity Center
- Zojirushi America Corporation
- Zone Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Zone d'Activité Commerciale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of us seem to believe that rum is the tipple of the underclass, so we go to extreme lengths to secure a bottle of The Macallan or a Louis Roderer Cristal, but if we invest that effort into the hunt for the right rum, we could land with a Pyrat XO Reserve from the British Caribbean island of Anguilla or Guatemala's Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 Year Old.
Although Portillo is loathed by many, particularly in urban areas, as a thief and scoundrel, he has many loyal followers in Zacapa and other eastern departments.
The Audinator[TM] has been a great investment,” says Paul de la Torre, Commercial Director, Zacapa Rums and Audinator[TM] client.
25), with 1982 Toro Albala "Don PX" Sherry, Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 Rum and fresh vanilla cream.