The Committee provides $3,000,000 in the ICF and High Yield Science Campaign of the NNSA to continue the development of a short pulse laser at the University of Texas at Austin, and $2,000,000 for continued collaborative research under the z-Petawatt Consortium for operations at the Z-Beamlet laser facility at Sandia National Laboratories, and $1,000,000 for collaborative research.
What does ZBL stand for?
ZBL stands for Z-Beamlet Laser
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZBL
We have 2 other meanings of ZBL in our Acronym Attic
- Zimbabwe Broadcasting Holdings (government owned company)
- Zarit Burden Interview (psychology)
- Zebra Basic Interpreter
- Zemba Bros., Inc. (Zanesville, OH)
- Zero Back Injuries
- Zero Based Index Equities
- Ziff Brothers Investments
- Zust Bachmeier International (various locations)
- Zone-Based Intrusion Detection System
- Zentralschweizer Berufsbildungsämter-Konferenz (German; Swiss professional training conference)
- Zablocki Branch Library (Milwaukee, WI)
- Zero Break Line (golf)
- Zero Bus Latency (data management)
- Zero-Background Linkers (genetics)
- Zinc-Binding Ligand (endocrinology)
- Zoning by Law Amendment (Canada)
- Zirconium Barium Lanthanum Aluminum Sodium Fluoride
- Zirconium Barium Lanthanum Aluminum Sodium Lead Fluoride
- Zborowski-Bruchem Last Layer (Rubik's Cube algorithm)
- Zone Beat Liaison Officer (Belize Police Department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Z-Beamlet laser at SNL is being upgraded to provide a high-energy petawatt laser for the Z facility, Keane said.