The new version of Novell ZENworks is a fully integrated package that includes Novell iFolder(R) for data management and Desktop DNA from Miramar Systems for personality migration, along with the proven ZENworks for Desktops for desktop management, ZENworks for Servers for server management and ZENworks for Handhelds for handheld management.
What does ZFS stand for?
ZFS stands for ZENWorks for Servers (Novell)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ZFS
We have 13 other meanings of ZFS in our Acronym Attic
- Zona Fasciculata-Reticularis (biological chemistry)
- Zucker Fatty Rat (animal obesity model)
- z-netz.freizeit.rollenspiele.dsa (German newsgroup)
- Za Fizikalno in Rehabilitacijsko Medicino (Slovenian: Association for Physical and Rehabilitative Medicine)
- Ziggurats for Red Turtle (game)
- Zeitschrift für Rechtsvergleichung
- Zebra Finch Society (est. 1952)
- Zeeland Farm Services, Inc.
- Zeeland Food Services, Inc.
- Zeeland Freight Services, Inc.
- Zero-Field Splitting
- Zettabyte File System
- Zurich Financial Services Group (Switzerland)
- Zurich Financial Services Australia
- Zurich Financial Services Group (India)
- Zero-Forcing with Successive Interference Cancellation
- Zakladowy Fundusz Swiadczen Socjalnych (Polish: Company Social Benefits Fund)
- Zambia's Finest Talents (online platform)
- Zander Fishing Team (Belgium)
- Zappa Family Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
When ZENworks for Desktops is combined with ZENworks for Servers and ZENworks for Handhelds, entire networks including desktops, laptops, PDAs and multiple server platforms such as Windows, Linux*, Solaris* and Novell NetWare can be managed together as one Net.
Worldwide Computer Products News-9 March 2000-Novell's ZENworks for Servers software now available (C)1995-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
PROVO, Utah -- ZENworks for Servers 3 supports Windows, Solaris and Linux servers as well as NetWare, with policies and server-to-server distribution - ZENworks for Servers creates more self-managing networks and intelligent network automation, improving management efficiency and reducing maintenance costs - Networks are more stable, reliable, resilient, secure and predictable with ZENworks for Servers Novell, Inc.
Novell's combination of ZENworks for Desktops, ZENworks for Servers and ZENworks for Handhelds provides complete, end-to-end network management via automation, security and control that delivers a personalized and easy-to-use experience for end users.
Through this acquisition, Novell -- whose ZENworks(R) for Desktops and ZENworks for Servers currently give customers a cost-effective end-to-end network management solution -- will expand its management offerings to include mobile technologies in existing products and through a new offering, ZENworks for Handhelds.
Novell's ZENworks for Desktops and ZENworks for Servers give organizations a cost-effective end-to-end management system for their entire network, providing automated policy-based management of all an organization's network computers, desktops and servers.
When ZENworks for Desktops is combined with ZENworks for Servers, which automates server updates, businesses gain an extremely cost-effective end-to-end management solution for their entire network.