However, all mentioned algorithms are based on Yule-Walker equations and Durbin's algorithm.
What does Y-W stand for?
Y-W stands for Yule-Walker equation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of Y-W in our Acronym Attic
- Ying & Yang
- Y Axis, Left Atrial Dimension (cardiology)
- Yaw 1
- Yearly Average
- Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (anxiety measurement)
- Yokohama Port International Cargo Center (Japan)
- Y-Type Depth Charge Projector (US Navy)
- Yamamoto-Miyakawa (algorithm)
- Young Mania Rating Scale
- Vertical Scale Measurement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on a specific block decomposition of the Toeplitz matrix T, one can solve the coupled Yule-Walker equations, which provide enough information for solving linear systems with this Toeplitz matrix.
In what follows, an important role is played by the so-called Yule-Walker equations.