We want to address this in a way that keeps our facilities safe and keeps our youth off the streets," he added.
What does YOTS stand for?
YOTS stands for Youth off the Streets (Alexandria, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YOTS
- Youth Opportunity Trust Asia (India)
- Year of Tropical Convection
- Young Orthodox Tewahedo Christians (Washington, DC)
- Yunnan Overseas Travel Corporation (Kunming, Yunnan, China)
- YMCA (Young Men’s Christian Association) Outdoor Training Network
- Youth of the Nation
- Year of the Savage (Robb Bank music)
- Year of the Screenplay (various locations)
- Year of the Snitch (Death Grips album)
- Year of the Spider (music album from the band Cold)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He keeps the local youth off the streets and teaches them the disciplines of the sport.
Father Chris Riley, youth worker, Youth Off the Streets founder 9.
[CDATA[ A boys and girls high school, YTA, is getting Jerusalem's troubled English-speaking youth off the streets and into the classroom.
to promote good nutrition and positive activity, and to help keep youth off the streets.
The enthusiasm of these young people was plain to see - and what a wonderful way to get our youth off the streets, and into a hobby that could keep them engrossed for years to come.
It is a social responsibility for Muslims to interact and benefit the society they live in to keep the youth off the streets and engage with them.