Naomi Byron, of Youth Against Racism, said: "Many young people will be disgusted.
What does YAR stand for?
YAR stands for Youth against Racism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAR
We have 16 other meanings of YAR in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Quoting Problem
- You Are Quite Welcome
- Yamaha A&R, Inc. (Japan)
- Yearly Accomplishment Report
- Yemen Arab Republic
- Yet Another Reload/Reboot (NTISM)
- Yet Another Repository (Perl)
- York Antwerp Rules
- You Are Right
- Young Australians for a Republic
- Youth As Resources
- Youth At Risk
- Yuma Association of Realtors
- Youth-At-Risk and Community Partnership Program
- Yet Another Recursive Acronym :-)
- Young Australian Readers Awards
- Youth Association for Reality & Awareness (Jordan)
- Youth at Risk Alliance (Wesley Mission Brisbane; Australia)
- Yukon Amateur Radio Association (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada)
- Yet Another Rails Blog
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grebby had already been involved in the youth against racism campaign in Newcastle and had fought the National Front with the help of both Newcastle manager Kevin Keegan and Sunderland's Peter Reid.
He was an active member in Youth Against Racism in Europe, which sent educational packs to schools.
But Naomi Byron, of Youth Against Racism, said: "Many young people will be disgusted.
Naomi Byron, national secretary of Youth Against Racism in Europe, said: "Many young people will be disgusted by his remark - how is a black man meant to sound?
But Youth Against Racism questioned whether police and prosecutors would have taken the case so seriously if the victim had not been an off-duty police officer.
Twelve black and Asian teenagers from Barnet Youth Against Racism in North London were jostled, abused and intimidated by skinheads on a visit to Siegen.