CURRENT RESEARCH ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUTH MENTORING PROGRAMS In the absence of empirical evidence on the effectiveness of mentoring programs for transitioning youths specifically, we examined the research on youth mentoring more generally.
What does YMP stand for?
YMP stands for Youth Mentoring Program (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YMP
We have 21 other meanings of YMP in our Acronym Attic
- Your Mileage Obviously Varies (also see YMMV)
- Your Money or Your Life (financial book)
- Yamaha Motor Portugal SA
- Yamaha Music Point (Yamaha Music Foundation)
- Yamaha Music Publishing (Japan)
- Yamaha Musical Products
- Yhteisen Maatalouspolitiikan (Finnish: Common Agricultural Policy / European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Young Master Program
- Young Media Professionals (National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences)
- Youth Master Plan
- Youth Migrant Project (Catholic ministry)
- Yucca Mountain Project
- Yorkshire Media Production Agency (UK)
- Young Men's Pagan Association
- Young Musicians Parents Association (UK)
- Young Men's Polish Association of America
- Young Meadows Presbyterian Church (Montgomery, AL)
- Yuhong Magnetic Powders Corp.
- Yichang Municipal Pacific Chemicals Company, Limited
- Yeast Mitochondrial Protein Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funds directly support children and youth mentoring programs, match "Bigs" with "Littles," maintain existing relationships, recruit new "Bigs" and help form new matches.
The occasion was a recognition event for anyone who became a mentor last year through the Red Sox Mentoring Challenge campaign with Mass Mentoring, the umbrella nonprofit for youth mentoring programs statewide.
In his new role, Nashua oversees staff that provides programs and services through AmeriCorps, student activities including student government, the Service Learning Center, Foster Youth Mentoring Program, and the Civic Entrepreneur Program.
To rectify this situation, Newburn and Shiner (both: Mannheim Center for Criminology, London School of Economics) present the largest study of youth mentoring programs in the UK.
There, she was responsible for the elder abuse protection unit, the violence against women grant program, the youth mentoring program, the school violence program, and the sexually violent predator unit and victim services.
The brief reviews studies of ten youth mentoring programs, including nationwide and locally based programs.