She also hopes to attend the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine.
What does YLF stand for?
YLF stands for Youth Leadership Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YLF
We have 6 other meanings of YLF in our Acronym Attic
- Young Leaders in Education About Diversity (US and Australia)
- Youth Leadership Education and Development
- Youth Leadership Eau Claire (Eau Claire, Wisconsin)
- Youth Leadership Erie County (New York)
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Youth Led Evaluation Project
- Russian Young Leadership Fellows for Public Service Program (aka Russian-US Young Leadership Fellows for Public Service; International Research & Exchanges Board; Washington, DC)
- Yahoo Lending Facility (satire)
- Your Loving Father
- Your Loving Friend
- Youth Leadership Foundation (various locations)
- Youth Liberation Front
- Youth Life Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Yttrium Lithium Fluoride
- Youth Leadership for Action (Constitutional Rights Foundation)
- Yorba Linda Friends Church (Yorba Linda, California)
- Your Local Farmers Market Society (Canada)
- Youth Life Foundation of the Triangle (Durham, NC)
- Youth Leadership Fort Wayne
- Young Leaders Group (Urban Land Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Majed bin Ali Al-Noaimi received today a number of high school students who participated in the Second Gulf Youth Leadership Forum, which was held from the 2nd to the 7th of March in Riyadh, where a paper on "The voluntary work and its impact on refining and developing the youth leadership's skills and experiences" was presented by boys students, while a paper on "The role of the society and social institutions in supporting leadership programs" was presented by girls students.
Leadership forum BAHRAIN, represented by the Education Ministry, will take part in a youth leadership forum in Riyadh, from Saturday to Wednesday.
Delegates selected for leadership forum Five local juniors and seniors have been selected to be delegates at the 2005 Oregon Youth Leadership Forum, a weeklong career leadership training program for youths with disabilities that will be held on the campus of Western Oregon University in late June.
I arrived at the 2000 California Governor's Committee for the Employment of Disabled Persons' Youth Leadership Forum (YLF) with a mixture of eager anticipation and almost cynical wariness.