com)-- The Arizona Chapter of Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership (HOBY), the nation's premier not-for-profit youth leadership development organization, announced that it has reached an agreement with Grand Canyon University to host the 2013 HOBY Arizona Youth Leadership Summit from June 6-9, 2013.
What does YLD stand for?
YLD stands for Youth Leadership Development (YMCA program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YLD
We have 11 other meanings of YLD in our Acronym Attic
- Yancheng Limin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yorkshire Ladies' Council of Education (UK)
- Young Ladies/Leaders Conquering Obstacles (South Carolina)
- Young Lawyers Crunk Productions (Baltimore, MD)
- Chapleau, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Years Lived with Disability
- Young Lawyers Division
- Young Leadership Division (Jewish Federaton)
- Your Local Dealer
- Youth-Led Development
- Young Liberals and Democrats of Asia
- Youth Leadership Development Corps (various locations)
- Yuen Long District Council (Hong Kong)
- Youth Leadership Development Institute (various locations)
- Youth Leadership for Development Initiative
- Young Leaders Development Program
- Yaba Like Disease Virus
- Suomen Yleisradio (Finnish Broadcasting Company)
- Years of Life Expectancy
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also led a redesign of programs aimed at pro-equality clergy and helped create a national youth leadership development program that brought in more than 100 college-age interns annually.
The organisations are Spark from Palestine, INJAZ Jordan and the International Youth Foundation from Jordan, Education for Employment Foundation and MEDA Maroc from Morocco, Help Leads to Hope from Somalia, Al-Amal Microfinance Bank and the Youth Leadership Development Foundation from Yemen, Egypt's Ebtessema Foundation and Better World Foundation, and LOYAC from Kuwait.
Future Kids and Youth Society's youth leadership development programme consultant Dr Hala Jamal said she wasn't planning of running for elections this year, but that the workshop was useful to raise awareness.
It will bring an after-school program, youth leadership development and parent involvement in curriculum.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The one-day workshop was part of the Youth Leadership Development Programme conducted over weekends by the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung for selected members of youth organisations including the National Youth Council, Namibia National Students' Union, Polytechnic of Namibia, NUDO, Young Women's Christian Association and SWAPO Party Youth League.
The projects chosen for funding address early childhood education activities that better prepare children for school success, increase high school graduation rates, connect elders and youth for cultural learning and promote youth leadership development opportunities.