International Republican Institute (IRI-South Sudan) POLITICAL PARTIES YOUTH LEADERSHIP ACADEMY Presentation on Youth Participation in Democracy and Good Governance: South Sudan Context Juba, South Sudan.
What does YLA stand for?
YLA stands for Youth Leadership Academy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YLA
We have 16 other meanings of YLA in our Acronym Attic
- Young Leader (UK scouting)
- Young Life (religious youth organization)
- Young Lord (music)
- Youth Lagoon (band)
- District Lighter, Open Landing (US Navy)
- Yahara Lakes Association, Ltd. (Wisconsin)
- Yihong Liu + Associates (architectural firm; Henderson, NV)
- Young Latino Americans
- Young Latino Artists
- Your Little Angel
- Youth Legislative Assembly
- Young Leaders Advisory Board
- Yass Little Athletics Club (Australia)
- Yeoman Light Aircraft Company (UK and Ireland)
- Young Ladies Association of Charity (Philippines)
- Young Lawyers Association of Cebu (Cebu; Philippines)
- Younger Law Alumni Committee (est. 1995 at University of Georgia)
- Youth Leaders against Crime (South Africa)
- York Lesbian Arts Festival (UK)
- Yahara Lakes Advisory Group (Office of Lakes and Watersheds; Dane County, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was active at the forefront of the planning of the City of Asheville Youth Leadership Academy.
Also recognized were the three students selected to be in the Blackstone Valley Youth Leadership Academy this year: Erica Lawson, Antonio Venturim and Ben Dedinas.
95 Paperback LC220 The authors have established the Youth Leadership Academy in Wicomico County, Maryland, an area designated by the America's Promise Alliance as one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People three years in a row.
We're connected with the public schools in the 11 towns, and we have the Youth Leadership Academy that teaches values, and does a mock town meeting for the students.
Framing the Issue "We are making progress with our children's initiatives and at the same time, realize we need to do a better job with addressing our older youth," said Philadelphia First Lady and Children's Commission Co-Chair Naomi Post in kicking off NLC's first-ever Disconnected Youth Leadership Academy earlier this month.