Starting next summer, local communities will no longer receive a "stand-alone" grant to operate the summer youth employment and training program (SYETP).
What does YETP stand for?
YETP stands for Youth Employment and Training Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YETP
- Youth Education Team (Santa Cruz County Cycling Club)
- Young Entrepreneurs of Thunder Bay (Canada)
- Yemeni Economic and Training Centre (est. 1994; UK)
- Young Education Technology Center (Utah State University)
- Young European Truck Driver
- Yantai Economic and Technological Development Zone (Yantai, China)
- Yukon Enterprise Trade Fund (Yukon, Canada)
- Yeast Exploration Tool Integrator (bioinformatics)
- Young Experimentalists and Theorists Institute (UK)
- Youth Employment and Training Initiative
- Youth Engagement Training Project (The Health Communication Unit; Canada)
- Youth Engagement Through Sport (South Derbyshire, UK)
- Young Entrepreneurial Technocrat
- Yakkum Emergency Unit (Indonesia)
- Youth for Exchange and Understanding International (est. 1986; Strasbourg, France)
- Yukon Employees Union (Canada)
- Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada - Inuvik International Airport (Airport Code)
- Yotta Electron-Volt (energy)
- Yokogawa Electric Works, Inc (Tokyo, Japan)
- Yellow Warbler (bird species)