In this context, the ILO has been called upon to take the lead in a Youth Employment Network, in close cooperation with the Secretariat of the United Nations and the World Bank.
What does YEN stand for?
YEN stands for Youth Employment Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YEN
We have 9 other meanings of YEN in our Acronym Attic
- Yemeni Parliamentarians Against Corruption
- York Early Music Festival (UK)
- Youth Education Motivation Program
- Yankee East Pacific Missile Patrol Area
- Yamaha Engine Management System
- Your Experience May Vary
- Your Exposure May Vary
- Your Eyes May Vary
- Young Executives Network
- Youth E-Newsletter (Indianhead Federated Library System; Wisconsin)
- Youth Environmental Network (various locations)
- Youth Exchange Network (various locations)
- Youth of European Nationalities
- Young Enterprise North East (UK)
- Young Enterprise Northern Ireland (Belfast, UK)
- Yersinia Enterocolitica
- Your Espionage Network and Training Academy (Get Smart; Israeli version of CONTROL)
- Young Enterprise North West
- Year End Outlook (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To strengthen the project, Brazil signed an agreement with the ILO that incorporates the plan into the Youth Employment Network, a program administered by the ILO, the UN, and the World Bank to generate employment for youth.