Entrepreneurship Giving details about his workshop, Andrew Fiddaman, managing director, Youth Business International, said, "We had participants considering examples of entrepreneurship in their own community, brainstorming changes that new business can bring in and exploring ways to use their talents for a greater social good.
What does YBI stand for?
YBI stands for Youth Business International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YBI
We have 4 other meanings of YBI in our Acronym Attic
- Yayasan Bantuan Hukum Rakyat (Indonesian aid foundation)
- Yale Behavioral Health Services (Hamden, CT)
- Yerba Buena High School (San Jose, CA)
- Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu (Japan)
- Yerba Buena Island (California)
- Yorktowne Business Institute (Pennsylvania)
- Young Black Image (band)
- Youngstown Business Incubator (Ohio)
- Your Building Inspection (Australia)
- Youth Business Institute (Canada)
- Yaletown Business Improvement Association (Canada)
- Your Body Is A Wonderland
- Your Brother in Christ
- Youth Beef Industry Congress (conference)
- Yearbook of International Law
- Yearbook of the International Law Commission
- Yerba Buena Island Transition Structure (bridge; California)
- You Break It, You Buy It
- You Bought It You Fix It
- Young British Jesuit Alumni
Samples in periodicals archive:
GEW in the UK is organised by Youth Business International.
Minder is an advisor to the Prince of Wales' Youth Business International (YBI), which is a product of developing teamwork between industry, international organizations and NGOs, particularly Rotary Clubs worldwide.
Among the organisations which will benefit will be Charles's charities, Youth Business International and the Prince's Teaching Institute.
Besides Intilaaqah, experts from Youth Business International, The Commonwealth Secretariat, The Young Foundation, Knowledge Horizon and Injaz Oman also addressed the group.
The company workers have also sponsored close friend Linda Cruse, a self-funded international aid worker for Youth Business International, to go out to Thailand to help with the relief effort.