And while most ABA presidential initiatives tend to fade off into the sunset, Youth at Risk remains a priority for the bar association, and LMA is still participating.
What does YAR stand for?
YAR stands for Youth At Risk
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAR
We have 16 other meanings of YAR in our Acronym Attic
- Yamaha A&R, Inc. (Japan)
- Yearly Accomplishment Report
- Yemen Arab Republic
- Yet Another Reload/Reboot (NTISM)
- Yet Another Repository (Perl)
- York Antwerp Rules
- You Are Right
- Young Australians for a Republic
- Youth against Racism
- Youth As Resources
- Yuma Association of Realtors
- Youth-At-Risk and Community Partnership Program
- Yet Another Recursive Acronym :-)
- Young Australian Readers Awards
- Youth Association for Reality & Awareness (Jordan)
- Youth at Risk Alliance (Wesley Mission Brisbane; Australia)
- Yukon Amateur Radio Association (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada)
- Yet Another Rails Blog
- Yale Animal Resources Center (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Yarmouth Arts Regional Centre (Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
British Columbia's 2006 budget allocates an additional $421 million to enhance services for vulnerable children, to enhance services for children with special needs, and to better support caregivers and family members caring for children and youth at risk.
This is simply not the case and these misguided views put our valuable work with youth at risk participants under threat
The scheme, involving teenagers aged 15 to 17, is being run jointly by Coventry City Council's Youth Service, Marconi and national charity Youth at Risk.
Supporting Natural Growth and Healing The question concerning children and youth at risk is not whether we want to help them grow and flourish as human beings in ways that honor their natures--of course we do.