NNA - 03/08/2012 - Internal Security Forces General Director, Major General Ashraf Rifi, met on Friday with a delegation representing the Youth Association for Social Awareness "YAZA", headed by Dr.
What does YASA stand for?
YASA stands for Youth Association for Social Awareness (Lebanon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YASA
We have 2 other meanings of YASA in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Stupid Acronym
- YMCA Aquatic Safety Assistants
- You Are Seated At
- You Are Simply Amazing
- Young American Stateswomen Association
- Youth Action for Social Advancement (Bangladesh)
- Youth Alive South Africa
- Youth and Sports Authority
- Youth Artist Summer Activities
- Youth Association for Safer Alberta (Alberta, Canada)
- Yazilim Sanayicileri Dernegi (Turkish)
- You Are Such A Loser
- Youth in Action Sierra Leone (Freetown, Sierra Leone)
- Yet Another Scientific Artificial Reality Application (interactive real-time molecular dynamics)
- You Are So Angry When You Are Beautiful
- Yet Another Symfony Blog (software discussion)
- You Are So Beautiful Studio (Cincinnati, OH)
- You Are So Beautiful to Me (song)
- You Are So Beautiful When You Are Angry
- Y Advice and Support Centre (Leicester YMCA; Leicester, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The Youth Association for Social Awareness raised Tuesday eight demands to the government in order to reduce the rate of road accidents which according to a statement it issued have reached a record high.
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: The Youth Association for Social Awareness (YASA) on Sunday held a Mass at the Our Lady of Harissa basilica to commemorate the victims of car accidents.
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: The Youth Association for Social Awareness (YASA) asked all political parties on Wednesday to observe traffic laws when organizing political rallies or celebrations.
Byline: The Daily Star Summary: BEIRUT: About 900 people are killed, 12,000 injured and 2,000 permanently disabled each year in Lebanon in road accidents, said head of the Youth Association for Social Awareness (YASA) Tuesday at a conference held in the town of Aley.
Aa Joe Daccache of Youth Association for Social Awareness (YASA) argues that law enforcement could play a stricter role in reducing the chaos at intersections by giving more tickets to drivers who disobey the lights.
Byline: Josie Ensor Summary: The Youth Association for Social Awareness are pressing the government for an immediate change to the law on driving licenses after more teenage learners have come forward complaining of bribery in their tests.