PESHAWAR -- The reorganization of National Youth Assembly (NYA) FATA would be completed till 20th of the current month and talented young generation from the tribal areas would be inducted in the new body said Governor National Youth Assembly Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Ahsan Hameed Dorani.
What does YA stand for?
YA stands for Youth Assembly
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YA
- Yellen & Associates (Northridge, CA)
- Yellow Armor (gaming)
- Yellow Armour (Quake)
- Yet Another
- Yield Analysis
- Yläaste (Finnish: school)
- Yleiset Aineet (Finnish, music term)
- Young Adult
- Young Americans (Drum and Bugle Corps)
- Youth Aids
- Yeah Really
- Yet Another Acronym
- Yet Another Addition
- Yet Another API (Application Programming Interface)
- York Art Association (Maine)
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance (UK)
- Young American Artists (opera)
- Yale Arab Alumni Association (est. 2007; Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Young African-American Achievers (Yorktown, VA)
- Youth Activity Advancement Alliance (Wichita, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And now the group from Gateshead Youth Assembly will present their projects at the House of Commons.
He expressed these views in a special session with the National Youth Assembly (NYA) at PML-Q House on Monday.
We have Al-Khubar's Boys and Girls -- a youth assembly who aimed at undertaking maintenance and cleaning the city public utilities, and raising the social and health awareness.
Earlier this summer I was invited to address a youth assembly hosted by an international organization based here in Washington DC.
Fifteen Arab delegates from around the Middle East were among the 600 young leaders attending the annual United Nations Youth Assembly (UNYA) as part of the PepsiCo Arab Youth delegation to discuss the world's progress towards the UN's Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
Danika Littlechild, a lawyer from the Ermineskin Cree Nation, talked about her work on water governance and Aboriginals at the Global Youth Assembly held July 27-30.
In a resolution passed at the end of the MIC Youth assembly, the movement requested the Government appoint an Indian officer in ministries to handle the community's affairs.