The knees, the ankles and the back - all parts of the body that get hit hardest, and it only takes an awkward landing from a jump to result in an accident," adds Bracewell, who was voted Young British Dancer of the Year in 2007 and awarded the top prize at the 2010 Youth America Grand Prix.
What does YAGP stand for?
YAGP stands for Youth America Grand Prix (ballet competition)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAGP
We have 2 other meanings of YAGP in our Acronym Attic
- Young Audiences of Greater Cleveland (Ohio)
- Yet Another Graphical Editor (website)
- Yet Another Google Feature
- Yaghnobi (linguistics)
- Yet Another Game Library (graphics library for C and FreeBasic programming languages)
- Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Laser
- You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown
- You Aren't Gonna Need It (extreme programming saying)
- Year Ago
- Yale-Affiliated Gastroenterology Program (est. 1965)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also featured will be 14-year-old Rachel Richardson, who competed in the Youth America Grand Prix Competition in New York in March.
With a full-page feature in the Toronto Star and a coveted spot in the upcoming Youth America Grand Prix finals (YAGP to insiders), 14-year-old Alys Shee is well on her way to becoming that rarest of things: a recognizable name in Canadian ballet.
She also attended Youth America Grand Prix for four years, eventually catching the eye of Adam Sklute, who was a judge.
The Youth America Grand Prix finals and gala evenings are moving over to the Koch Theater at Lincoln Center this year.
Youth America Grand Prix has been a launching pad for ballet careers since 1999.
This poignant piece, a duet he made for himself and then-18-year-old Daria Khokhlova, concluded an evening of tributes to the Russian superstar at New York City Center, organized by Youth America Grand Prix.