Summary: The anti-drug organization Youth against Drugs (JAD) called on the government Tuesday to apply more stringent measures on the sale of tobacco to minors.
What does YAD stand for?
YAD stands for Youth Against Drugs (Finland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAD
We have 15 other meanings of YAD in our Acronym Attic
- Young Adults, Children and Youth Ministry
- Yet Another Day
- Yet Another Disconnect
- Yoga Aplicado Al Deporte (Spanish)
- You Are Dead
- You Are Dumb
- You're a Dog
- Young Adult Division (of Combined Jewish Appeal; Montreal, Canada)
- Youth Achieving Destiny (California)
- Youth Advisory Delegate
- Youth Alliance for Diversity
- Yet Another Damned Acronym
- Yet Another Debianisation Aid
- Yet Another Disclaimer Added
- Yet Another Download Accelerator
- Yiddish-American Digital Archive
- Young Adults Disabled Association Inc. (Australia)
- Young Adults in the Diocese of Alabama
- Young Alumni of Dartmouth Activities
- Young Asian Designers Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gus Van Tiel, of Youth Against Drugs, said: "We now have the ridiculous situation where people will be getting even more stoned than they did before because they'll be smoking neat cannabis.
Some of the things we are going to implement are a crackdown by security forces, increasing patrols, police cars that might be parked near pharmacies," said Joseph Charles Hawat, president of Jad, a youth against drugs organization.