The Youth Advocate of the Year Award was established in 2012 to reward a teenager whose contribution makes a difference to New Jersey's adolescent and pre-adolescent Tourette Syndrome community.
What does YAYA stand for?
YAYA stands for Youth Advocate of the Year Award (Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAYA
We have 1 other meaning of YAYA in our Acronym Attic
- You Are What You Eat
- You Are What You Is (Frank Zappa album)
- You Are Where You Live (demographic tracking system)
- Yet Another XML (eXtensible Markup Language)
- Yet Another X* Implementation
- Yet Another Xena Inconsistency (Xena: Warrior Princess fan slang)
- Yet Another YACC (Yet Another Compiler Compiler)
- Youth Assisting Youth (Toronto, Ontario, Canada mentoring organization)
- Yet Another Yet Another
- Youth Activists-Youth Allies (network; New York)
- Youth And Young Adult
- Youth Against Youth Incarceration
- You Are Your Own (clothing brand)
- You Are Your Own Gym
- You Are Your Only Limitation (radio show)
- Yet Another Yum Problem
- Tofino, British Columbia, Canada - Tofino Airport (Airport Code)
- Yazgulami (linguistics)
- Yazoo City (Amtrak station code; Yazoo City, MS)
- Yet Another Z39 (programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first annual NJCTS Youth Advocate of the Year Award also has been announced, going to River Dell High School senior Emily Fleischman.