The Youth Advisory Council is a leadership development program that focuses on personal finance.
What does YAC stand for?
YAC stands for Youth Advisory Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAC
We have 104 other meanings of YAC in our Acronym Attic
- Young Artists' Concert (various locations)
- Young Astronauts Club
- Young Astronauts Club (band)
- Youngtimers Armorique Club (French car club)
- Youth Action Committee (Canada)
- Youth Activities Center
- Youth Adult Committee
- Youth Adult Council (Young Religious Unitarian Universalist regional governance body)
- Youth Advice Centre (UK)
- Youth Advisory Committee
- Youth Artist Competition
- Yukon Arts Centre (Whitehorse, Yukon Canada)
- Yukon Arts Council (Canada)
- Yuma Agricultural Center (Arizona)
- Yet Another Contact Application
- Young Australian Concert Artists (Australian Youth Orchestra; Millers Point, New South Wales, Australia)
- Youth and Adult Correctional Agency
- Youngstown Area Community Action Council (Ohio)
- Yet Another Computer Algebra System
- Yet Another Comics Blog
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hotline is funded by the Iowa Department of Public Health in partnership with Boys Town, the State of Iowa Youth Advisory Council and the Iowa Department of Education Bullying Prevention, Intervention and Reporting Initiative.
Land use fee public hearing, youth advisory council presentation.
This year, four states passed legislation to start youth advisory councils for their legislatures--Alabama, Colorado, Indiana and Maryland.
The website was developed in collaboration with the Society's Youth Advisory Council and the Children's Aid Society Teens Group.
He--along with Michael Smith, who is completing his PhD in 'very green chemistry' and 2000 Young Australian of the Year (Science and Technology) and UNEP Youth Advisory Council co-chair James Moody--has driven the project which is part funded by the CSIRO and other institutions.
Keith Grosbeck is the youth advisory council southwest region interim representative who presented Lieutenant Governor James K.