The amendment of article 28 of the AWO bylaw has been endorsed paving the way for the permanent youth advisory committee to be established.
What does YAC stand for?
YAC stands for Youth Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAC
We have 104 other meanings of YAC in our Acronym Attic
- Young Artist Competition
- Young Artists' Concert (various locations)
- Young Astronauts Club
- Young Astronauts Club (band)
- Youngtimers Armorique Club (French car club)
- Youth Action Committee (Canada)
- Youth Activities Center
- Youth Adult Committee
- Youth Adult Council (Young Religious Unitarian Universalist regional governance body)
- Youth Advice Centre (UK)
- Youth Advisory Council
- Youth Artist Competition
- Yukon Arts Centre (Whitehorse, Yukon Canada)
- Yukon Arts Council (Canada)
- Yuma Agricultural Center (Arizona)
- Yet Another Contact Application
- Young Australian Concert Artists (Australian Youth Orchestra; Millers Point, New South Wales, Australia)
- Youth and Adult Correctional Agency
- Youngstown Area Community Action Council (Ohio)
- Yet Another Computer Algebra System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The meetings will discuss a number of topics of concern to the Arab woman and her issues in the framework of the existing cooperation between the member states, as well as what is related to approving the formation of the two permanent Advisory Committees of the AWO and the permanent Youth Advisory Committee, besides discussing the report of the AWO Executive Council on its works for the previous period.
The initiative--recently renamed Cultural Connections for Aboriginal Youth--has designed and implemented approximately 220 projects per year since its creation, with the projects supported by the Aboriginal Youth Advisory Committees.
19,100 Northwest Scarborough Youth Advisory Committee.
When the YMCA Exchange Canada Youth Advisory Committee holds its inaugural meeting in Toronto in July, the Alberta representative will be a 17-year-old from the Peigan Nation.
He's in three music groups and has volunteered with Special Olympics, Outdoor School and Youth Advisory Committee.