The Catch 22 Positive Futures Youth Advisory Board said it has listened to teenagers to draw up its Six Steps to Safer Britain plan, which will also tackle the root causes of gang culture.
What does YAB stand for?
YAB stands for Youth Advisory Board (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAB
We have 19 other meanings of YAB in our Acronym Attic
- You Are A Tart
- You Are A Troll
- Yankton Area Adjustment Training Center (South Dakota)
- Young Artists at Work
- Yaroslavskiy Avtozavod (Yaroslavl)
- Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Yang Amat Berhormat (Malay: The Most Honorable; honorific)
- Yet Another Binder (computer program/trojan)
- Yokota Air Base, Japan (USAF)
- Young Americans Bank
- Youth Association for the Blind
- Yacht Architects and Brokers Association
- Yet Another Bloody Acronym
- Young Adult Buddhist Association
- Young Alumni of the Bay Area
- Young American Bowling Alliance (formerly American Junior Bowling Congress)
- Young American Bowling Association
- Youth against Bullying Association (Canada)
- You Are Blessed About As Often As You Get What You Deserve
- Young Alaskans Building Affordable Housing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Implemented in partnership with Motivate Canada and Right to Play, Rota recently completed a three-day Sports Training Programme in Qatar to equip the community development team and Rota Youth Advisory board members with improved knowledge on the use of sports as a development and educational tool.
Youth advisory boards consisting of current and former foster youth inform agency staff on policy, practice and staff training issues that are important to them and assist with foster parent recruitment activities.
The North East Youth Advisory Board (YAB), recent winners of Young Partners Award from the National Council for Voluntary Youth Services (NCVYS), has attracted the attention of a North East MP.
The North East Youth Advisory Board (YAB) has been shortlisted for an award from the Youth Partnership Award from the National Council for Voluntary Youth Service.
To that end, we started our Youth Advisory Board in September 2007.
Vicki Roberts, chair of its Youth Advisory Board, told them: "This conference is a perfect opportunity for you to hear what young people have to say on youth homelessness.