Some of this year s successful grant recipients are: Eastern Region Youth Network - $5,000 towards creating a smart phone application and website called when it hits the fan for young people to locate youth services; The Central Workers with Youth Action Network - $5,000 for design and printing of Fast Track Maps and operational support; Kangaroo Island Youth Partnership Network Support - $5,000 for website development, professional development training and operation support; Murraylands Youth Sector Network - $4,900 to develop the MYInfo.
What does YAN stand for?
YAN stands for Youth Action Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAN
We have 10 other meanings of YAN in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Monad Tutorial
- Yet Another MP3 Tool
- Yet Another Maxthon User
- You Are Most Welcome
- Young Australian Muslim of the Year Award
- Yale AIDS Network (New Haven, CT)
- Yancey Railroad Company
- Yangambi, Zaire (airport code)
- You Are Nice
- Young Alumni Network (George Washington University; alumni group)
- You Are Not Alone
- Youth Arise North America (evangelicalism)
- You Are Not A Lawyer
- You Are Not Being Unreasonable
- Yet Another Newsletter Component
- Yet Another Nvidia Configurator (computing)
- Bureau of Yards and Docks (US Navy)
- Young Audiences of Northeast Ohio
- You Are Not Expected to Understand This
- Yangtze Patrol, Asiatic Fleet (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volunteering charity Youth Action Network (YAN), in Vyse Street, supports organisations that provide youth-led volunteering opportunities across England.
It also has the Global Youth Action Network that connects thousands of organizations in more than 190 countries and is affiliated to the United Nations Department of Public Information.
Volunteering England, in partnership with BitC, The Media Trust, TimeBank and Youth Action Network and Youthnet, are distributing small grants in order to enable more people to take action to address the needs of their own communities.