Each community identified its own unique set of strategies, guided by a list of promising strategies targeting youth access to alcohol.
What does YATA stand for?
YATA stands for Youth Access to Alcohol (Alcohol Advisory Council of New Zealand; New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YATA
We have 3 other meanings of YATA in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Stock Watcher (software)
- Youth Association South Yorkshire (UK)
- Attawapiskat (airport designator)
- Yet Another TLA (three letter acronym)
- York Archaeological Trust (est. 1972; York, England, UK)
- Young Actors Theatre
- Youth Against Tobacco
- Youth Asset Team
- York Area Transportation Authority
- Young Australians Tourism Association (Perth, Australia)
- Youth Atlantic Treaty Association
- Yugoslav Anti-Tuberculosis Association
- Young Adults, Thoughtful, Active and Hopeful on Old Iranian Religion (Tehran, Iran)
- Yapti Tasba Masraka Nani Aslatakanka (Nicaraguan indigenous political party)
- Yet Another Tool Bar
- Yet Another Traffic Bouncer
- You Are the Best
- Yet Another Tetris Clone
- You Are Too Cute
- Youth Automotive Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Grafton, Shrewsbury, Northboro, Westboro and Southboro are creating a program aimed to involve as many community members as possible to reduce youth access to alcohol.
It also protects the public by decreasing youth access to alcohol via the internet, mail order and by phone.
of Attorneys General's Youth Access to Alcohol Task Force.
The goal of CMCA was to mobilize communities to reduce youth access to alcohol through public and institutional policy changes.